S'UP IN 35? IS A BLOG WRITTEN BY THE STUDENTS IN DIVISIONS 3 AND 5. THE BLOG IS INTENDED TO BE AN ONGOING ACCOUNT OF THE ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS OCCURRING IN AND OUT OF THE CLASSROOM.
Monday, February 20, 2012
Div. 35 Learns to Line Dance!
Div. 35's new gym unit is..... drum roll please.... line dancing! When it was first announced, a series of grumbles went across the room. But, it turns out, it is really fun!
We are not dancing to old fashioned-country music (well, if "Boot Scootn' Boogie counts, then I guess we are) but to songs like "I Will Survive", "Mambo #5", and of course, "Thriller"! (I almost forgot one... "Cotton Eyed Joe!")
We are all having a good time learning new moves, we sure are lucky to have such great grade 11s from Thomas Haney teach us the dances.
One thing is for sure- we are all excited for the hoedown! :)
We have improved so much, check back next week for pictures and videos from the hoedown!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment