“Tis’ the season to be jolly!” Yep, it is that time of year again. Christmas Concert time! Every year we always do this, sing, sing, sing. I personally don’t hate singing but I don’t love it either. This year thankfully we had Gloria’s mom to help us again! A huge thank you to her. We first started off just singing one song “The Carol of The Bells” which we sounded amazing at! Then she deiced to add another song “Candlelight Carol.” Again, we still sounded amazing! Finally we add one last song for fun, a Jingle Bells parody with a twist. When Monday rolled around we had our last rehearsal. After lunch we were all ready to go for the dress rehearsal which we nailed. The only thing we have to work on is singing louder. I hope we do well Wednesday! All best of the luck to everyone.
By Sheridan
Here is a video of us singing at our rehearsal on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment