Sunday, November 13, 2011

Div. 35 Supports Primary Cross Country

Usually we are the one who are running but now, it’s the primaries turn. Last Wednesday was the Primary Cross Country, and the grade 7’s had to help. It was a nice day for running, cloudy but not raining.  My job was a very important job, Grade 3 Girls sign holder. Shelby was the rabbit for this group. It was a good thing my little sister wasn’t there or she would have made sure I was tortured! The Grade 3 girls were the last group to run so I had a long time to wait. To pass time I told Amelia (one of the grade 3 girls) to tell Shelby to act like a bunny since she was a rabbit. When it was finally their turn I managed to get all the rabbits (Michael. C, Ben, Alex R., Hannah and Shelby) to do the “rabbit dance” before the race started (You can ask Shelby for a demonstration). While they were running I found Gloria, who took my sign away. Then when we were talking about something she threw her hand up and hit me in the face with the sign (stop laughing Matthew!). With the exception of the last part, the day was good and the Primary Cross Country was a success!

1 comment: