Monday, September 26, 2011

Creative Kaos Comes to Div. 35

The Fall Tree art session was a very interesting art project. I thought that the idea of making the trees from blown ink was very creative. The Starry Starry Night background was fun because everyone was able to interpret it differently. 





When I looked around me each painting was unique- some people did zig-zags and wavy lines, while others did swirls and curly cues. The hills we painted were supposed to be teal, green, and brown. Mine didn't turn out as I thought they would. Each hill looked like a smudge of mud, but my bright sky made up for it.  When we made the trees from the ink and the straws, I felt light headed after all of the huffing and puffing.
But in the end, it was worth it. 

 We all made beautiful paintings that were unique and original. 
By Emily D.

No comments:

Post a Comment