Friday, September 30, 2011

The Arrival of the Laptops


The past week or so has been packed full of new things that we have learned. I was so excited to get my laptop on the day they arrived. I couldn't wait to finally use all of the interesting websites.


I was a bit worried when they told us that we were going to use the SD42 Moodle instead of the usual, Yoodle. I was so used to using Yoodle that I didn't know what to expect from the new Moodle. I was happy that the two websites were almost the same thing. 


One of the many reasons why I was excited to get the laptops was that I would be able to do many more things on the computer. I am not very "familiar" with computers, so I knew that I would improve on my computer skills. I think that these computers are fun to use, and will save time because we won't have to write out most of our assignments and we can use them for a variety of other activities. I am looking forward to a great year using these computers.

By Emily D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment